Back To "Big Sky and Seaviews"
Back To New Listings
Soaring 26 foot floor to ceiling windows frame the big sky views
of Sansum Narrows & Vancouver Island.
* Stunning south western exposure - large window area provides passive solar effect.
* Very comfortable home for entertaining - both indoors and out, with open plan concept.
* The contemporary design with west coast flare & tri level windows showcases the environment.
* Owner reports that the expansive deck was replace in 2009 at a cost of approximately $25,000.
* Low maintenance grounds - .80 acre left largely natural in a very private setting.
* It would be easy to landscape with raised bed bench gardens to soak in the sun, if so desired.
* Near new kitchen appliances.
* The two propane fireplaces are very convenient and provide instant ambiance.
* The upper mezzanine area lends itself to being a library / office space - with superb views and outlook over the main floor principle rooms.
* The unfinished ground level provides lots of room for storage and part of it could be converted for additional living space or studio - also with views. (Height varies - sloping grade.)
Above information is from sources believed to
correct, but should not be relied upon without verification.